Shepherd have now released the new 2019 Velox V10 200mm kit.
The car features a new rear axle geometry, making it more controllable when braking even under difficult track conditions or when hard braking is required. This was achieved by a wider rear lower wishbone distance and an updated upper wishbone mount with optimised upper camber link positions.
The updated lower wishbone mounts are manufactured from high-quality 7075-T6 aluminium while the upper wishbone mounts are milled from high-quality German carbon fibre material. The lower wishbones have been completely redesigned to match the updated geometry and are moulded from high quality plastics.
The rear anti-roll bar linkage is located slightly more to the outside of the wishbone for improved responsiveness and softer steering. Furthermore, the 7075-T6 aluminium chassis of the 2019 car has been optimised.
Thanks to improved production and milling techniques and a slightly different layout, the chassis bends significantly less, even under heavy loads, which significantly increases its durability.
An improved exhaust pipe holder makes the use of different pipe/manifold combinations of all manufacturers significantly easier and more comfortable and high-quality ball bearings with full metal seals complete the changes to the new car.
- Innovative “Direct-V-Brake System”
- Super lightweight hard coated aluminium brake discs
- Ball raced front and rear anti-roll bars
- Hollowed lightweight 2-speed shaft
- Symmetrical chassis plate
- Front lower wishbone with adjustable roll-center settings
- Front and rear belt tension adjustable without disassembly
- Wheel axles mounted from the outside for easy maintenance and set-up
- Top mounted fuel tank with adjustable volume
- Front and rear CVDs made of spring steel
- Hard-coated aluminium pinions
- “Velox Competition Clutch” with extra strong spring
- Well-proven “Velox Revolutionary Shock System”
Shepherd Velox V10 2019 Kit
- Brands Shepherd RC
- Product Code: 400010
- Availability: 3